Cycling through Val Venosta Via Claudia Augusta / stage Rabland/Rablà-Reschen/Resia
Cycling routes for nature lovers - discover the Venosta Valley from Rabland/Rabland to Reschen/Resia!
From the Adige Valley to the mountains, visitors can cycle with constant temperatures through shady forests and flowering meadows, far away from the hustle and bustle of traffic.
Tour route and altitudes direction Reschensee/Lago Resia - starting point Rabland/Rablà:
• Start point - Rabland/Rablà: 525 m
• Naturns/Naturno: 554 m after 7 km of cycling route
• Staben/Stava: 560 m after 10 km of cycling route
• Latsch/Laces: 626 m after 20 km of cycling route
• Laas/Lasa: 850 m after 33 km of cycling route
• Glurns/Glorenza: 907 m after 50 km of cycling route
• Schluderns/Sluderno: 921 m after 55 km of cycling route
• Mals/Malles: 1.051 m after 60 km of cycling route
• End point - Reschenpass/Passo Resia: 1.500 m after 80 km of cycling route
Our tip: BikemobilCard - one ticket for all means of transport!
Travel around South Tyrol with public means of transport and rent a bike with just one ticket!
The BikemobilCard allows you to make full use of South Tyrol's Integrated Public Transport network on one, three or seven consecutive days. In addition, on one day of your choice during the validity period of your BikemobilCard you may rent a bike in one of the railway stations’ bike rentals or in various further rental points dislocated throughout the territory and carrying the "Bici Alto Adige" logo. In every bike rental participating in the initiative it is possible to rent and return bikes. Feel free to return your bike at a rental point differing from that of departure.