The Oberhaslerhof-farm’s philosophy is inspired by the rules of Pastor Kneipp. Running water, active exercise, healthy nutrition, herbs and inner peace form the basis of a harmonious lifestyle that fits into our modern everyday life. Fruit, vegetables, berries and herbs can reach the best quality on the sun-drenched farm. The hand-picked harvest is processed in the farm shop into tasty high quality products.
Chutneys, tomato sauces, jams, herbal teas, herbal salt, various herbal pestos, herbal syrups, herbal pillows, herbal apple juice and much more...
Guided farm tours and events:
Guided farm and herb garden tours every Wednesday from April to July. Individual tours upon request.
The following topics are covered:
- Presentation of the fruit and wine farm
- Presentation of the “farm holiday” concept
- Projects about sustainable agriculture and tourism
- Introduction to the world of plants with a focus on pure seed
- Discover forgotten vegetable varieties
- Farm garden tour with explanation about individual plants, their sowing and planting dates
- Planting methods, natural pest control, necessary maintenance measures
- Tips on garden design, crop rotation and mixed culture