• Whisk egg yolk, white wine, sugar and orange peel in a heatproof bowl over a pan of barely simmering water, whisking continuously until the mixture increases in volume. Continue to whisk until cool. Whip cream and fold carefully with the finely chopped chestnuts. Pour the mixture into a parfait form and freeze for about 12 hours.
• Peel the pumpkin, cut into small pieces and cook in a vacuum bag for about 30 minutes in a water bath. Then add the raspberries and let cool.
• Place the boiled pumpkin with the raspberries in a blender and puree until creamy. Season with powdered sugar to taste.
• Mince the amaretti biscuits and add the coffee powder
• Arrange the parfait on the pumpkin raspberry sauce and decorate with amaretti-coffee-powder.