Touriseum - South Tyrol Museum of Tourism
PLEASE NOTE: Due to national regulations to prevent the spread of Coronavirus/Covid-19, the Gardens of Trauttmansdorff Castle and the Touriseum will open in late April at the earliest.
Trauttmansdorff Castle, where Empress Elisabeth of Austria (Sissi) would come in holiday, now houses the Touriseum, the first museum in the Alps comprehensively and exclusively dedicated to the history of tourism. Among the highlights of the museum is the circuit „250 Years of Tourism in Tyrol“.
Planned opening hours (latest admittance to the Gardens of Trauttmansdorff Castle always an hour and a half before closing time – apart from June, July and August: latest admittance at 9.30 p.m.):
- late April – October 15th: 9 a.m. – 7 p.m.;
- October 16th – 31st: 9 a.m.-6 p.m.;
- November 1st – 15th: 9 a.m. – 5 p.m.;
- on Fridays in June, July and August: 9 a.m. – 11 p.m.
*For the “World Music Festival” concerts (Evenings in the Gardens) the closing time is at 5 p.m; eventually, admittance only with concert tickets.
2020 Entrance Fees – Gardens and Touriseum
- Adults: €14.00
- Family (2 adults with children up to 18 years): €30.00
- Mini Family (1 adult with children up to 18 years): €16,00
- Children (up to 6 years): free
- Seniors (age 65 and up): €11.00
- Juniors (from 6 to 18 years), visitors with Disabilities, students (up to age 28): €11.00
- Groups - minimum 15 persons (per person): €11.00
- School Groups (per student, by reservation only): €3.50
- Summer Nights (Fridays from June to August, starting at 6 p.m.): €8.50
- Late-Autumn (1/11 to 15/11, children under 18 free): €8.50
- Mini-Season Pass (transferable – valid for 3 days in one garden season): €33.00
- Mini Family Season Pass (transferable - valid for 3 days within one garden season): €78,00
- Season Pass (non transferable): €90.00