Holidays 360° - Discover South Tyrol with the Mobilcard. To travel with the outstanding South Tyrolean public transport has its own charm.
You can make journeys to the countryside or the cities, take hiking-tours with different starting and ending points, or simply enjoy the scenery.
The Mobilcard allows you to travel throughout South Tyrol for a whole week, for three days or for one day.
The card enables the owner the use of all public means of transportation belonging to the South Tyrol Integrated Transport Network:
- Regional trains (not Eurostar/Intercity) in South Tyrol (Brennero – Trento, Malles/Mals – San Candido/Innichen)
- All town and extra-urban bus services
- The cable cars to Renon/Ritten, Maranza/Meransen, San Genesio/Jenesien (currently closed), Meltina/Mölten, Verano/Vöran and Colle/Kohlern
- The narrow-track railway on the Renon/Ritten Mountain and the cable railway up to the Mendola/Mendel Mountain
- One return journey using the Swiss Post Bus from Malles/Mals to Müstair
||Adults (from 14 years)
||Junior (6 - 13 years)
|7-days South Tyrol
|| € 28,00
|| € 14,00
|3-days South Tyrol
|| € 23,00
|| € 11,50
|1-day South Tyrol
|| € 15,00
|| € 7,50
You may purchase your Mobilcard from any South Tyrol Integrated Transport ticket office, as well as from all tourist offices and many hotels.