Terrain Cure Trail 3 - Aschbach mountain station – Eggersteig - Töll
The Climatic Terrain Cure - Health and Fitness for the Heart and Circulation
- Total length: 10 km
- Length of ascending sections: 1.6 km
- Ø walking time: 3 h 20 min at 3 km/h
- Altitude: approx. 460 - 1420 m
- Degree of difficulty in terms of performance physiology: low (2 out of 7)
- Thermal stress level: easy
- Energy expenditure during ascents: 4.5 kcal/min at 3 km/h
- Power output during ascents: 50 Watts at 3 km/h
Route: Take the cable car from Rabland to Aschbach. Follow forest trail no. 27 A (Eggersteig) through the forest, then trail no. 30 as far as Mahlbach. Next take trail no. 29 down to trail no. 9 past the historic lime kiln in Quadrat to Gasthaus Brünnl, Gasthof Gramegg and Gasthaus Niederhof as far as the crossroads with the road to Aschbach. Descend to Töll on track no. 29 A.
Landscape & Requirements: Predominantly shady forest tracks - 80% forest, suitable for climatic terrain hiking all year round; no sections place a strain on the circulatory system, so ideal as a training route in preparation for moderately difficult terrain cure trails.
Interesting Sights: Historic lime kiln in Quadrat; fabulous view of Partschins and the Vinschgau Valley.