Terrain Cure Trail 4 - Partschins Waterfall – Tabland – Partschins High Mountain Trail – Saxner - Partschins
The Climatic Terrain Cure - Health and Fitness for the Heart and Circulation
- Total length: 6.4 km
- Length of ascending sections: 1.1 km
- Ø walking time: 2 h 15 min at 3 km/h
- Altitude: approx. 620 - 1200 m
- Degree of difficulty in terms of performance physiology: medium (3 out of 7)
- Thermal stress level: high
- Energy expenditure during ascents: 9.6 kcal/min at 3 km/h
- Power output during ascents: 150 Watts at 3 km/h
Route: Take the bus to Partschins Waterfall. Follow the signposts on the forest track to Tabland and from there take the Partschins High Mountain Trail to the Saxner Hof above Algund. After branching left the trail leads back to Partschins.
Landscape & Requirements: Shady mixed woodland - 20% forest - alternating with sunny, open sections (50%), forest, mountain and sloping trails, lovely views at high altitudes, good air circulation; due to its narrowness the Partschins High Mountain Trail demands sure-footedness.
Interesting Sights: Partschins Waterfall climatic health resort: impressive natural spectacle and refreshing healing climate.