Terrain Cure Trail 5 - Partschins – Sonnenberg Panoramic Trail – Naturns
The Climatic Terrain Cure - Health and Fitness for the Heart and Circulation
- Total length: 7.7 km
- Length of ascending sections: 1.7 km
- Ø walking time: 2 h 30 min. at 3 km/h
- Altitude: approx. 530 – 720 m
- Degree of difficulty in terms of performance physiology: medium-high (5 out of 7)
- Thermal stress level: high
- Energy expenditure during ascents: 6.6 kcal/min at 3 km/h
- Power output during ascents: 75 Watts at 3 km/h
Route: From Partschins take the Sonnenbergweg path to Partschins suspension bridge and the Winklerhof inn. From here head directly onto the Sonnenberg panoramic trail (no. 91) to Naturns. Return to Partschins by bus.
Landscape & Requirements: Trail exposed to the sun and wind with few shady sections - 90% open landscape - deciduous forest, lovely views, benches, mostly flat route with a few short, steeper ascents and descents; due to its exposure to the sun, especially recommended in spring and autumn.
Interesting Sights: Breathtaking view into the valley; possibility of visiting the little Church of St. Prokulus in Naturns.