In the 8th century, there was probably a church at the place where the present church of St. Korbinian stands. The church was restored in the 12th century in the Romanesque style. At the old nave, a Gothic chancel was added in the 15th century, with reticulated vault and arched windows. In 1615/16, barrel vaulting was added, later extended in the mid-19th century also to the west. The south wall of the church is decorated with frescoes dating to the end of the 14th century.