Pfarrkirche Zum Heiligen Martin Parish Church in S. Martino/St. Martin
Mentioned as early as 1178, in the later 17th century the church was extended and embellished with stucco. The tower with onion dome dates from this period. The four beautiful Baroque altars and pulpit were built by the Passeirer Malerschule school of painting.
From Merano/Meran to the Passeier Valley in direction of Passo Rombo / Passo Giovo until at S. Martino.