The Proculus Museum was opened in 2006 to complement St. Prokulus' Church. Its modern exhibition rooms guide visitors through late antiquity, the Middle Ages and the early modern period, each vividly illustrated using short film sequences and archaeological finds from Naturno. Graves from the typhus epidemic that struck in the 17th century make clear the utter devastation wrought on local people by the disease, which ravaged entire regions. The anthropological part of the museum is devoted to examination of the bones and what they can tell us about the living conditions of the people. In addition, the Gothic frescoes removed from the Church of St. Prokulus can be viewed in the museum. The St. Prokulus' Church and Proculus Museum thus form two parts of a whole, together bringing 1500 years of Naturno’s history to life.