Outdoor Kids Camp Merano 2000
In the new playground near the ropeway mountain station, junior explorers practice their balance, strength and agility for their next mountain adventure!
From June to September – free access.
Features in the Outdoor Kids Camp:
> a race track incl. stopwatch
> a double aerial runway
> climbing logs and slides
> a wobbly rug
> a wobbly agility trail
> slacklines (several difficulty levels)
> ground-level trampolines
> a small beginners' climbing wall
> bouncy horses for infants
> a bird's nest swing
> NEW Rolling Ball
Coming from both directions of the freeway Meran - Bozen (MEBO), take the exit of Meran Süd/Merano Sud and follow directions towards Meran first, to then turn right towards Hafling/Avelengo
Two possibilities to reach the summit station:
- parking place in Naiftal/Val di Nova in Meran, ascent with the Meran 2000 funicular
- parking place in Falzeben in Hafling/Avelengo, ascent with the Falzeben cable car
Valley station of the Merano 2000 funicular/Naiftal:
- Bus no. 1/1A
Valley station of the Falzeben Cable Car:
- Bus no. 225 "Meran - Hafling - Falzeben/Vöran"
- Bus no. 156 "Hafling - Vöran - Mölten - Jenesien"
You'll find the time table on the site: www.sii.bz.it/en
- Parking area in Falzeben, on charge (day-ticket € 4,00 for car)
- Free parking area in Naiftal at the valley station of the Merano 2000 funicular