Tel. +39 329 0186390;
It was the residence of the Prince of Tyrol since 1470 and it is one of the most remarkable testaments of the Merano of the past centuries. It is one of the most complete and better preserved among the castles of Alto Adige. To be seen inside are some historical weapons from the 14th – 17th centuries, some old chests and other artworks from the 15th – 16th centuries and the emperor’s room with a large precious majolica stove from the 15th century (one of the oldest still existent ones).