Nals river chapel - Holy Cross Chapel
Previously, this was the most visited chapel in the region. It is only 15 minutes by foot from the village centre, situated above the Nalserbach farmhouse at the road leading to Prissian, which was previously also called the Calvary mountain. In the archives of the Tisens parish church, the Nals river chapel was first mentioned in 1713. However, it is most likely older than this date.