Heart of Jesus church Sirmiano

In 1843, in Untersirmian, the small Heart of Jesus church was built, which is the first of a  few churches, which were consecrated to the heart of Jesus. The simple building houses a Baroque altar from the 18th Century (1713). The tower was finished in 1857.

description to arrive at destination

Nalles - Sirmiano di Sotto