The FuniCard for Merano and environs permits you to reach mountains with cable cars and lifts in Merano and the villages in the near environs. The Card is available from April to November.
|Price 2020|| 11.04. - 08.11.2020|
|Adults ||€ 58,00 |
|Junior (6 - 13 years)||€ 25,00 |
|Dogs ||€ 16,00 |
|Season pass ||€ 315,00 |
The participating cableway facilities are:
- Chair Lift Oberkirn-Grube (Scena/Talle)
- Funiculars Hirzer (Saltusio/Talle)
- Funicular Merano 2000 (Merano - mountain station)
- Funicular Merano 2000 (Merano - intermediate station)
- Funicular Falzeben (Avelengo)
- Funicular Grünboden (Plan)
- Glacier Funicular (Maso Corto/Val Senales)
- Cable car Lazaun (Maso Corto/Val Senales)
- Funicular Schwemmalm (Pracupola /Val d‘Ultimo)
- Funicular Texelbahn (Parcines)
- Funicluar Unterstell (Naturno)
- Funicular Monte San Vigilio (Lana)
- Chairlift Monte San Vigilio (Lana)
- Cable Car Rio Lagundo (Lagundo)
The Card is available at the cable cars’ cash points. Please check the opening hours of the cableway facilities.
The FuniCard is valid for 6 days from the date of its first validation. In this period, the holder can use the card on 4 days of his/her choice for one ascent and descent with each facility per day.