Parish church S. Nicolò
The church, mentioned for the first time in a letter of indulgence from 1338, has a neo-gothic winged altarpiece with beautiful figures (including the patron saint of St. Nikolaus), two neo-Romanesque side altars and 18th-century paintings. The crucifix on the triumphal arch dates from the 17th century. Around 1900, the Val Gardena carver Josef Senoner made today's church door. Their two wings represent the awarding of the key power to St. Peter. The glass windows on the front of the presbytery show St. Notburga with sickle and St. Cecilia with lyre.