Parish church S. Geltrude
The church was built in the 14th century, but was extensively rebuilt in the 17th century. From this time date the today's doors, the round arch windows as well as the barrel vault originate. The 18th-century side statues depict St. Joseph and St. Anne. Outside, on the south wall, there is a Pietà (1916), and on the tower is a fragment of a Christopher from the 15th century.