Wallfahrtskirche Zu den Sieben Schmerzen Mariens Pilgrimage Church in Riffian/Rifiano

The church is a Baroque building from the year 1671, by the master builder Franz Delai. Of particular interest are the Pietà, from around 1415, and the baptismal font (circa 1380-1400). In the cemetery chapel at the original shrine, there are significant Gothic frescoes from the year 1415.

description to arrive at destination

From Merano/Meran to the Passeier Valley in direction of Passo Rombo / Passo Giovo until at Rifiano/Riffian.

Opening hours: het hele jaar door
 
ma
di
wo
do
vr
za
zo
07:30 - 19:00
Was de inhoud nuttig voor u?
Hartelijk dank voor uw feedback!
Dank u!