Trauttmansdorff Castle, where Empress Elisabeth of Austria (Sissi) would come in holiday, now houses the Touriseum, the first museum in the Alps comprehensively and exclusively dedicated to the history of tourism. Among the highlights of the museum is the circuit „250 Years of Tourism in Tyrol“.
Planned opening hours (latest admittance always an hour and a half before closing time):
- May 29th – October 15th: 9 a.m. – 7 p.m.;
- October 16th – 31st: 9 a.m.-6 p.m.;
- November 1st – 15th: 9 a.m. – 5 p.m.
Updated information on the available tickets is provided on the Garden's official website, at www.trauttmansdorff.it
. Online tickets (valid on the same day) and vouchers are available at https://trauttmansdorff.midaticket.it/Event/10/Dates
2020 Entrance Fees – Gardens and Touriseum
- Adults*: €11.00
- Seniors (age 65 and up)*: €11.00
- Juniors (from 6 to 18 years), visitors with Disabilities, students (up to age 28)*: €11.00
- Groups - minimum 15 persons (per person)*: €11.00
- Family (2 adults with children up to 18 years)*: €24.00
- Mini Family (1 adult with children up to 18 years)*: €13,00
- Children (up to 6 years): free
- School Groups (per student, by reservation only): €3.50
- Late-Autumn (1/11 to 15/11, children under 18 free): €8.50
- Mini-Season Pass (transferable – valid for 3 days in one garden season): €33.00
- Mini Family Season Pass (transferable - valid for 3 days within one garden season): €75.00
- Season Pass (non transferable): €65.00
Tickets indicated with (*) may also be purchased online.