The Rio di Lagundo (Aschbach) district is separated from the rest of the city. It is located on Mount Tramontana (Nörderberg) in Val Venosta (Vinschgau) valley, forming a small enclave between the towns of Parcines (Partschins) and Plaus. Rio Lagundo can be reached by cable car and of course also by car. Particularly worth visiting is the Maria della Neve Church (Our Lady of Snow) and the Santissimo Cuore di Gesù (Sacred Heart of Jesus). The small Maria della Neve Church was built in 1695 and stands on top of a hill. In 1889, a larger church was built and dedicated to the Santissimo Cuore di Gesù (Sacred Heart of Jesus).