“Combi Card Ticket” - one ticket, three cable-cars!
Explore the famous Merano High Path with one ticket for three cable cars
You’re sure to love the thick, shady larch woods with sunlight twinkling through their branches, the mountain meadows, the rocky outcrops and various paths going off in all directions and … what about the awesome ravine with its 1,000 steps up and down!
This special ticket is accepted by the three cable-cars – you could, for example, ride up on the Texelbahn cable-car or the Alta Muta cable-car and then back down again on the Unterstell cable-car … or the other way round! …
Even do two rides on the same cable-car …whichever you prefer!
You can easily reach the cable-car valley stations by public transport and both lifts take you up to paths leading to the Merano High Path and to the Texel Group Nature Park.
• Discounted prices for the Texel cable-cars for 7 days
• no need to queue at the ticket office – get straight into the cable-car
• more flexible planning for walks, hikes etc.
• you can reach both cable-cars using public transport
- The ticket is only available from the Unterstell, Alta Muta and Texelbahn cable-car ticket offices!
- The ticket is valid for one day only
- The ticket cannot be given to other persons
Every round trip ticket of the individual cableways is regarded as a combination ticket!
For further information:
please contact the local Tourist Authority Offices, the Texel cable-car office in Parcines (tel.: +39 366 2672900), the Unterstell cable-car office in Naturno (tel.: +39 348 3124891), or the Alta Muta cable-car office in Tirolo (tel.: +39 923480)