You’re sure to love the thick, shady larch woods with sunlight twinkling through their branches, the mountain meadows, the rocky outcrops and various paths going off in all directions and … what about the awesome ravine with its 1,000 steps up and down!
This special ticket is accepted by the three cable-cars – you could, for example, ride up on the Texelbahn cable-car or the Alta Muta cable-car and then back down again on the Unterstell cable-car … or the other way round! …
Even do two rides on the same cable-car …whichever you prefer!
You can easily reach the cable-car valley stations by public transport and both lifts take you up to paths leading to the Merano High Path and to the Texel Group Nature Park.
• Discounted prices for the Texel cable-cars for 7 days
• no need to queue at the ticket office – get straight into the cable-car
• more flexible planning for walks, hikes etc.
• you can reach both cable-cars using public transport
- The ticket is only available from the Unterstell, Alta Muta and Texelbahn cable-car ticket offices!
- The ticket is valid for one day only
- The ticket cannot be given to other persons
Every round trip ticket of the individual cableways is regarded as a combination ticket!
For further information:
please contact the local Tourist Authority Offices, the Texel cable-car office in Parcines (tel.: +39 0473 968295), the Unterstell cable-car office in Naturno (tel.: +39 0473 668418), or the Alta Muta cable-car office in Tirolo (tel.: +39 923480).