Travelling safely - latest news
Information about your next holiday in Schenna is available here:
- Accomodation providers, shops, bars and restaurants as well as cable cars, that can adhere to the safety measures are already open.
- Public transport has resumed its regular service, no access restrictions apply.
- All outdoor activities such as hiking, cycling, running or climbing are allowed.
- Museums and attractions can be visited.
- The wearing of a face mask is not generally mandatory. In open-air situations, a distance of one metre must be maintained between persons not living in the same household.
- Indoors, face masks and a one-metre distance to others are mandatory.
Here you will find all the answers to the most important questions regarding the coronavirus in South Tyrol.
Please review the full list of safety measures to protect yourself and others.