MeranCard in Scena
Public transport, museums, cable cars, sports and leisure parks.
Public transport, museums, cable cars, sports and leisure parks in Merano and environs offer special reductions to MeranCard owners.
The MeranCard is handed out by selected partner companies in Scena from just one overnight. The card is included in the room price and valid for your complete stay.
What is the MeranCard?
With the MeranCard you can enjoy a number of services for free or at discounted prices.
- Use of all public transportation throughout South Tyrol -> information and timetable
- Rides on public cable cars in South Tyrol, which include the cable cars to Renon/Ritten, San Genesio/Jenesien, Maranza/Meransen, Meltina/Mölten, Colle/Kohlern and Verano/Vöran as well as the the narrow-gauge railway on the Ritten Mountain and the cable railway up to the Mendel Mountain. Private cable cars are not included.
- One-time entrance to more than 90 museums in South Tyrol
- 10% discount on bike and ski rentals at „Sportservice Erwin Stricker” rental stations
- Exclusive GuestCard advantages and offers
What does the MeranCard cost?
The MeranCard is not available for purchase. The MeranCard is handed out by selected partner companies in Merano and Environs from just one overnight stay and is included in the room price.
How long is the MeranCard valid?
The MeranCard can be obtained from 15 October 2019 to 30 June 2020 at selected partner companies. The card is valid for the whole period of your vacation. Should you stay for longer than one week, you are entitled to another benefits card. The card must be validated each time you use public transportation or visit a museum. To be able to benefit from the discounts provided by the MeranCard, you must show the card.
Who gets the MeranCard?
All guests of selected partner companies in Merano and Environs get a card of their own. Children between the ages of 6 and 14 get a junior card. Children under 6 years of age do not require a MeranCard. The card is personalized and cannot be transferred.