Please follow these familiar rules:
- Frequently washing and disinfecting your hands is an excellent protective measure!
- Keep a safe distance to others in both open and closed spaces.
- A mask that covers the nose and mouth must be worn immediately upon entering a close room. The specific type of mask required is posted out front of all establishments.
When do I have to wear a face covering?
- In enclosed spaces, everyone aged six years or older must wear a surgical mask at all times. There is also a mandate to wear a face covering outdoors if you cannot maintain a safe distance of 1 metre to others at all times (e.g., during events, in town centres, on squares, at markets, in queues etc).
- FFP2 masks must be worn on public transport.
- An FFP2 mask must also be worn at all performances or events open to the public, regardless of whether they are held indoors or outdoors. This includes theatres, concert halls, cinemas, entertainment venues with live music and other similar establishments, as well as at sporting events and competitions. (In all the above cases, the consumption of food and drink indoors is prohibited).