Outdoor Kids Camp in winter
The children's ares "Outdoor Kids Camp" is located directly at the summit sation of the Falzeben cable car and the Meran 2000 funicular.
Flat and wide slopes, moving carpets, a small toboggan slope and Lucki, the horse mascot of Meran 2000, support little skiers an beginners in their first experiences on the snow.
Coming from both directions of the freeway Meran - Bozen (MEBO), take the exit of Meran Süd/Merano Sud and follow directions towards Meran first, to then turn right towards Hafling/Avelengo
Two possibilities to reach the summit station:
- parking place in Naiftal/Val di Nova in Meran, ascent with the Meran 2000 funicular
- parking place in Falzeben in Hafling/Avelengo, ascent with the Falzeben cable car
Valley station of the Merano 2000 funicular/Naiftal:
- Bus no. 1/1A
Valley station of the Falzeben Cable Car:
- Bus no. 225 "Meran - Hafling - Falzeben/Vöran"
- Bus no. 156 "Hafling - Vöran - Mölten - Jenesien"
You'll find the time table on the site: www.sii.bz.it/en
- Parking area in Falzeben, on charge (day-ticket € 4,00 for car)
- Free parking area in Naiftal at the valley station of the Merano 2000 funicular