Reach Merano and Environs in South Tyrol by airplane
Flights to Bolzano
South Tyrol’s Bozen Dolomiten regional airport is located on the southern outskirts of the capital city. Direct flights to Bolzano are currently available only from Rome, Berlin or Düsseldorf.
Book the free Skyalps shuttle from Bozen to Dorf Tirol.
Flights to Verona
from the UK (1.5 hours’ drive from Bolzano/Bozen):
Flights to Venice
from the UK (approximately 2.5 hours’ drive from Bolzano)
- British Airways from Gatwick and Manchester
- Ryanair from Stansted, Liverpool, Shannon and Dublin
- easyJet from Stansted, East Midlands, Gatwick, Bristol and Belfast
Flights to Milan
from the UK (approximately 3 hours’ drive from Bolzano):
- Ryanair from Stansted, London Luton, East Midlands, Bristol, Bournemouth, Manchester, Liverpool, Glasgow, Shannon and Dublin
- easyJet from Gatwick, Bristol and Edinburgh
Flights to Innsbruck
from the UK (approximately 80 minutes’ drive from Bolzano):
- easyJet from London Gatwick, Liverpool, Manchester and Bristol
Car hire is available from all airports and hotels can arrange airport transfers for guest.