The museumobil Card combines two offerings, the South Tyrol-wide travel card and admission to more than 90 museums in South Tyrol.
The card enables the owner the use of all public means of transportation belonging to the South Tyrol Integrated Transport Network:
- Regional trains (not Eurostar/Intercity) in South Tyrol (Brennero – Trenot, Malles/Mals – San Candido/Innichen)
- All town and extra-urban bus services
- The cable cars to Renon/Ritten, Maranza/Meransen, San Genesio/Jenesien (currently closed), Meltina/Mölten, Verano/Vöran and Colle/Kohlern
- The narrow-track railway on the Renon/Ritten Mountain and the cable railway up to the Mendola/Mendel Mountain
- One return journey using the Swiss Post Bus from Malles/Mals to Müstair
The card is obtainable as a 7 day or a 3 day card as well as an adult and a children card (aged 6-14).
List of participating museums.
|Price list 2020||Adults (from 14 years) ||Children (6-13 years) |
|museumobil Card 7 days||€ 34,00||€ 17,00|
|museumobil Card 3 days||€ 30,00||€ 15,00|