For only a one-night stay in the region of Lana you will receive the South Tyrol Guest Pass free of charge from your host!
At all member establishments you will receive the South Tyrol Guest Pass free of charge for a stay of one night or more. It will be given to you by your host upon arrival.
The South Tyrol Guest Pass allows you free use of all public transport throughout South Tyrol as well as selected cable cars. Included in the overnight price, you enjoy the following services:
- Regional trains in South Tyrol: Brenner/Brennero to Trento as well as Mals/Malles
until Innichen/San Candido
- Local buses (city buses, intercity buses)
- Burgstall-Vöran/Postal-Verano, Vilpian-Mölten/Vilpiano-Meltina, Bozen-Ritten/Bolzano-Renon, Bozen-Kohlern/Bolzano-Colle, Mühlbach-Meransen/Rio di Pusteria-Maranza cable cars
- Ritten/Renon railway and the Mendel/Mendola funicular
- Ride with Postbus Switzerland between Mals/Malles and Müstair