Lanegg Abbey and the Church of the Holy Cross occupy an imposing position on the mountainside. Lanegg Abbey is the cradle and mother house of the branch of the Sisters of the German Order that was revived here in 1841 after dying out during the Reformation.
In 1911/12, the Abbey was extended by the addition of the neo-Baroque-style Church. The altars and stations of the cross were produced in the workshop of Josef Obletter in Val Gardena.
Every day at 7.00 in german language