Built in the early 19th century in the neo-Romanesque style on the foundations of the medieval church. The tower and chancel date from the period around 1500. The picture of the three kings by Bartlmä Dill Riemenschneider, the son of the famous woodcarver, (dated 1541) is worth seeing. Close to the church, the local cemetery and remains of the medieval Burgstall castle are also of interest.
Saturday at 18.30 (in summer at 19.00, Sunday at 10.00 (alternately in german and italian language).