Farmstead Hike on Marlinger Berg Mountain with start in the car park below Lebenberg Castle.
From the car park, follow the Marling Waalweg trail toward Lana as far as Restaurant Leitenschenke. The route then continues along path no. 33 B past Haidenhof farmstead and onwards to Tauferer Badl spa bath as far as paved road no. 33 A. From there head uphill to Hoferhof and continue along footpath no. 33 A to Kurzhof, where once again the route joins paved road no. 33, which winds past the Hof Halbweg farmstead back to the starting point.
description to arrive at destination
From Meran/Merano ot the valley Vinschgau/Val Venosta to the parking area under the Castel Lebenberg.
On the public car park below the castle Lebenberg/Monteleone (Lebenbergstr./via Monteleone) can be parked for free.
The bus line 212 goes directly into the centre of Marling/Marlengo.
Good to know:
- emergency call 112
- weather report: weather.provinz.bz.it
- timetable: www.suedtirolmobil.info/en
5 hiking rules:
- Every tour should be planned carefully and should correspond to one’s individual physical condition
- Equipment must be the right size. You should have sturdy footwear, a weatherproof rucksack, sun protection, warm and windproof clothing.
- Avoid walking too fast. The tempo should be determined by the slowest member of your company.
- Do not stray from the market trails.
- Keep the mountains clean! Please take all your refuse back down with you.
No special equipment is necessary. However, suitable hiking clothes, mountain boots and sufficient drinking are required.