Thermal water differs from conventional spring water in terms of its temperature and mostly also its ingredients. Its origin lies in the earth's depths. Due to the prevailing conditions there, the exiting water has warm to hot temperatures. If the spring area falls below 20 degrees, it is refered to as "cold thermal water".
In addition, dissolved minerals such as fluoride, calcium, magnesium and sulfates can be found in the thermal water of Naturns.
Effective wellness moments
• relief of rheumatic, orthopedic or traumatological complaints of the musculoskeletal system
• a bath in warm thermal water increases your well-being in the long term. A state of relaxation can quickly set in through a significant reduction in the stress hormone cortisol.
• stress resilience is improved.
• therapeutically, it can have a positive effect on complaints of the musculoskeletal system.
• after sporting activity, Naturns thermal water has a muscle-relaxing, calming and soothing effect. A faster recovery is guaranteed.
• the composition of the water creates a feeling of neuromuscular relaxation and thus general well-being.
• slight irritations of the skin are relieved and it appears more relaxed, smoother and clearer.
• Water.Wellness.Moments are beneficial, regenerating and relaxing.