- The Ungerichthof is a popular destination in Caines/Kuens, near the Kuenser Waalweg trail, on the Riffianer Besinnungsweg path at about 800 m a.s.l..
- Good quality South Tyrolean cuisine
- Beautiful paneled parlor built in 1768
- Sun terrace with stunning panoramic views
- Private on-site tractor museum
- Ancient Schildkröt puppet collection
- Petting zoo and playground for children
The Laimer-Pixner family looks forward to your visit!
- Restaurant for chestnut-eating
- Seating outside (80 Seats)
- Handicapped accessible
- Car parks
- Dogs allowed