Everyone's safety is our top priority, so we are committed to offering you a safe and above all enjoyable experience. We therefore ask you to have regard for others and to respect the following safety regulations in force:
- Always carry the "Green Pass" certificate (Covid certification of the EU) with you
- Wear a mask, it is important that it is worn correctly and that the mouth and nose are covered
- Disinfect your hands regularly, do not touch your face with your hands and if you do not have a handkerchief handy, sneeze or cough in the crook of your arm
- We ask you to avoid crowding - when possible, keep at least one metre distance from other visitors
- Please pay attention to the published notices and follow the instructions of our team
The safety regulations may change, we will provide you with the latest information on this page on an ongoing basis.