Above the village is the Malerhaus. Besides the three fresco paintings that adorn the main facade of the building, nothing reminds us that more than 100 years (1719-1845) have passed since a painting school was located here.
Tip: still-existing works can be found in the Pfarkirche St. Martin parish church and the Turmhaus building in the village square.
From Merano / Meran to the Passeiertal Valley in direction of Timmelsjoch/Passo Rombo / Jaufenpass/Passo Giovo until St. Martin / S. Martino. The historic building is located in the village centre above the middle school.